Company Truck Driver Jobs
Drive One West Coast Run Per Week And Get Home Every Week – or stay out if you prefer!
Sorenson is hiring CDL-A truck drivers who want higher earnings, predictable runs and steady weekly home time. All weekly loads start and end in Chehalis, Washington – or you can turn and stay out if that’s what you prefer. You can get paid more at a smaller, well established company like Sorenson, where you become part of the family. See for yourself why HALF of our CDL-A truck drivers have worked at Sorenson for 15+ years.
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Advantages:
- High earning power -- $.60 cents per mile TO START
- Our drivers averaged $.87 cents per mile in 2021
- Pay per stop – with LTL freight, the weight and stop pay adds up to almost double the per mile pay!
- Sign on bonus $1,500-$5,000 DOE
- Detention ($20/hour), layovers, in addition to CPM
- 6 paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation and sick pay
- 401(k) match program
- Health Insurance available after 60 days of employment – fully covered by company
- Home weekly unless you want to stay out
- Paid training
- Pet policy & passenger policy
- Family owned & operated with a supportive, driver-focused environment
- Great reputation among employees and customers
Outstanding, clean, well-maintained equipment
Dedicated late model equipment: All Peterbilt 579s – Nothing over 3 years old. Well maintained – rarely do we have breakdowns or equipment issues.